Starting a blog? a seasoned blogger ? or do you have an online business?
I’ve put together a few of my highly recommended tools & resources that will be very beneficial for you to run a successful & profitable blog/ business.
This recommendation sheet has websites & products that I use, love, and would absolutely recommend.
This list includes some affiliate links. This means that I may receive a small percentage if you decide to make a purchase without any extra cost to you.
Most of these products are free or offer free trials, so you can try it out to determine if its the right fit for you.
I hope you enjoy them as much as i do!
- Bluehost: Bluehost is a hosting company that you can use on WordPress.org.
- They offer some of the lowest rates for hosting at just $3.95/month.
- You also can get your domain name free for the first year when you use this coupon link. here
- SiteGround: SiteGround is one of my favorite hosts.
- They have incredibly responsive customer service and great uptime.
- I’ve always had a positive experience working with SiteGround.
- Sign up for site ground here
Word Press Themes & Theme Builder
- I absolutely love Elementor and how easy it is to create a beautiful website page, forms, and post templates without writing a single code.
- The front page of my blog was designed with Elementor pro, and its also used by a lot of famous blogs and businesses to customize their sites.
- Elementor works excellent with a lot of word press themes.
- You can start a blog or build a site that is impressive, professional, with high-end designs, using the Elementor theme builder.
Divi by Elegant Themes
- If you’ve decided to invest in your blog from the start, consider purchasing a premium theme.
- A premium theme will supercharge your blog.
- Needless to say, a Premium theme has better features for you to customize your website without restrictions.
- My recommendation for an awesome paid theme is DIVI from Elegant themes.
- Investing in the Divi theme is certainly worth it.
- The purchase also gives you access to other beautiful themes in the library too!
- I love Pinterest a lot. It is hands down the best platform to get blog traffic for both new and established bloggers.
- Pinterest accounts for 80% of my blog’s traffic; that’s a whole lot of traffic from one platform.
- This would have been totally unattainable without the help of tailwind as a Pinterest scheduler.
- Tailwind is the Best Pinterest scheduling Tool its a game-changer.
- Tailwind takes away the hassle of manually scheduling pins.
- The best part is when you sign up, you can schedule 100 pins for free.
- This way, you are able to try out all tailwind’s features to be sure it is the right fit for you.
- Tailwind has absolutely given me more time to focus on writing.
- Sign up with tailwind for free here.
- After you sign up, be sure to join a tailwind tribe to skyrocket your blog traffic even more. Here is my favorite tribe.
Build an Email List
- As a blogger or business owner, your email list is gold.
- What that means is that your mailing list is comprised of people who are interested in what you have to say.
- They’re the ones who come back to your blog, again and again, to see what you are writing about, and they’re the ones who eventually will trust you enough to purchase from you.
- an email list is the easiest way for you to monetize your blog.
- my most recommended email manager that you could use for opt-in creation and email collection is OptinMonster,
- you can easily create pop-ups and signup form very easily with Optin-Master.
- They offer different high converting options, like exit intent pop up forms (which comes up when a reader is about to exit your site), footer bars, scroll bars, and lots more.
- Optinmonster really focuses on helping you convert your readers into subscribers.
- This is another amazing email marketing service.
- I love the ease of creating email sequences with Convert Kit.
Monetize Your Blog
There are a lot of proven ways to monetize your blog. a few of the very profitable ways are creating and selling Ebooks, Printables, Planning sheets, charts, and lots more. Find my best recommendations of Tools to make creating these products a breeze.
The Complete Blogger Template ToolKit
- This template tool kit is a life changer, absolutely makes designing your products simple easy.
- It has over 459 total templates pages—all you need as a blogger to make products and pins that convert.
- Pinterest Templates to create Beautiful Eye-catching Pins in just minutes
- Ebook template( 8pages )
- 6 chart templates
- Calendar templates
- 4 daily planning sheets
- 6 inspiration art sheets
- 7 Products Mockups, and so much more.
- I use these to create awesome products really fast.
- You can easily create planners, budget sheets, e-books, Printables, habit trackers, and many more.
- These all highly sort after products to make your blog monetization very easy.
- Teachable is the platform you use to sell and host online courses.
- Creating courses is one of the best ways to monetize your blog.
- Launching your own products can bring in a great deal of your income.
- Teachable is my first choice for creating online courses and it’s the amazing platform
- Teachable is VERY user-friendly.
- It is incredibly easy to upload your content onto the Teachable platform.
- They handle the sales page, hosting the content, collecting payments, your affiliate program, and more!
- GET STARTED WITH TEACHABLE HERE
- Blogging is all about writing and Grammarly has been a HUGE help on this front!
- Grammarly – is the tool I use to edit my blog posts.
- It’s the best proofreading tool I have ever come across and it is worth your while to sign up for it.
- They offer a free version that works amazing.
- It corrects spelling mistakes, punctuation placements, and grammar and works on all web-based programs (word press, Facebook, twitter, etc) as well as word documents and emails.
- No matter how good your writing skills are, this tool comes in very handy. GET STARTED WITH GRAMMARLY HERE
- Sendowl makes it super easy to sell digital products
- They can also handle your affiliate program with ease.
- It has amazing features such as upsell, cart abandonment, and so much more
Design & Photo Editing Tools &
- Pinterest is a visual platform and you will need to make great pin images in other to get your pins noticed.
- Canva is the best tool to build beautiful Blog & pin images easily.
- Canva is one of the most popular photo editing programs with bloggers because it is so easy to use. Canva is free, although power users may wish to upgrade to the subscription-based Canva for Work version, which costs $12.95 per month.
- Canva also has the best stock photos that you could use for your blog.
- This canva Design masterclass is a great place to learn all the canva tips and tricks for you to design faster and grow your online business with ease.
- Creative Market is really the all in one go-to for everything design.
- From stock photos to design templates.
- Everything you need to make your brand stand out.
- You can also find fonts and lots more.
- Seriously, they have everything you can think of!
- You can also grab some free goods from creative market.
Protect Your Business Legally
The Contract Shop
- When running an online business it’s important to cover your basis and protect yourself Legally.
- Check out this post about important pages you need to have on your blog.
- The Contract Shop has many of the necessary, contracts, terms, and policies you need!
- It’s important to install your security system and the contract shop has your back on this.
Affiliate Marketing Networks
Share a sale
- ShareASale : The share a sale affiliate program is an easy and free program that is great for those looking into earning an extra income with Affiliate Marketing.
- It’s free to join and has a lot of great products you can promote as a blogger in any niche.
- I cannot say enough about ultimate bundles .
- All I can say is its definitely worth joing this affiliate program, they are truly awesome.
- They have amazing bundles and resources to supercharge your blog and business, valued at a terrific price.
- So it is really easy to make money off the affiliate program; the prices for thier bundles are unbeatable.
- As an affiliate, you also get a good percentage off those products.
- A few of the categories included are affiliate marketing, email marketing, finance, branding, Pinterest, SEO, Monetization, Instagram and a lot more.
- This is an easy affiliate program to join especially as a new blogger.
- Amazon affiliate is an affiliate program used by a lot of bloggers because they have products in every category so it’s easy to find products to promote in every blogging niche.
Amazing resources bundles at great price.
I hope you love these tools & products as much as I do. I am sure you will find them all very helpful.
Dont Forget to share and Pin this.